네... 좀전에 일어났습니다..
아시아좀 불러달라고 메일을 보냈더니, 자동으로 메일이 오네요..
지난새벽 1A0KM 기다리다가 40m SSB CQ 를 냈는데..9H이 아주 좋은 신호로 응답하던데요... 교신은 충분히 가능한데....
파일업이 워낙 커서 어려울듯 싶습니다.
to evitate useless e-mail or spam, here there are some rules to obtain
a direct answer from 1A0KM team.
KIND OF E-MAIL:
- The subject line should have YOUR CALLSIGN;
- E-mails should be written ONLY in ASCII format;
- DON'T send attachments at all.
KIND OF REQUESTS:
Questions like " Am I on LOG?" will be answered only if your callsign will be typed
in a wrong way on the official "LOG ONLINE", so if you have checked on the web log
that your call is wrong, write it on the e-mail text.
For LOG ONLINE you have to visit these pages:
- For QSO between 1994 and 1998 visit:
- For QSO in the year 2000 visit:
- For QSO in the year 2004, (that will be activated after the DXpedition) visit:
E-mails containing SKED request or particular band/mode activity request, will be ignored.
- QSO worked before 1994 CAN'T be confirmed.
- DON'T send QSL via bureau because they will be discarded.
- QSL request via e-mail will be ignored.
- If you don't be in hurry to receive your QSL via direct you could send QSL via direct without $ or IRC; in this way you will receive your QSL via bureau.
At the same way, will be treated every QSL card sent via direct without self-addressed envelope.
- To make easy the confirming work, will be very appreciated to not ask for QSL about QSO of different years in the same letter.
Thanks to all for your patience!
1A0KM QSL Manager for QSO after January 1st 2004.